The Tickmill Group comprises of three global entities and offers trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, Bonds and Cryptocurrencies.
Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom, Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). Together, the Tickmill Group provides premium products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
Exceptional Trading Conditions
Built by traders for traders, the team’s extensive experience and deep understanding of client needs allow Tickmill to provide traders with the right conditions to excel. The broker provides a variety of account types, offering retail and professional clients with a broad range of options, while allowing all trading strategies.
Why Choose Tickmill?
- 85 FX and CFD trading instruments
- Tight spreads from 0.0 pips and low commissions
- Ultra-fast execution from 0.1 s with no requotes, delays or interventions
- Safety of client funds with segregated accounts and negative balance protection
- EAs, HFT, news trading, scalping hedging and arbitrage allowed
- Dedicated client support in 15 languages
- Industry awarded:
- ‘Top CFD Broker’ – 2018 FxDailyInfo.com Broker Awards
- ‘Best Forex Trading Conditions’ – 2017 UK Forex Awards
- ‘Most Trusted Broker in Europe’ – 2017 Global Brands Magazine
A Seamless Trading Experience
As a first-class broker, Tickmill strives to provide high quality services and to deliver an exceptional trading experience. The firm offers cutting-edge technology enabling clients to trade with ease and efficiency, as well as a comprehensive suite of advanced trading tools and educational webinars and seminars to help traders boost their performance and take their trading to the next level.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79.27% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Tickmill UK Ltd. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.