Sun, Apr 18, 2021 @ 11:11 GMT

EUR/GBP Weekly Outlook

EUR/GBP edged higher to 0.8718 but continued to lose upside momentum. Initial bias is neutral this week first. Another rise is in favor as long as 0.8638 minor support holds. On the upside, above 0.8718 will resume the rebound from 0.8470 to 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, however, below 0.8638 minor support will turn bias back to the downside for retesting 0.8470 low.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

In the long term picture, rise from 0.6935 (2015 low) is still in progress. It could be resuming long term up trend from 0.5680 (2000 low). Break of 0.9799 (2008 high) is expected down the road, as long as 0.8276 support holds.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8671; (P) 0.8684; (R1) 0.8699; More…

With 0.8638 minor support intact, further rise is expected in EUR/GBP. Rebound from 0.8470 short term bottom should target 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, however, below 0.8620 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8678; (P) 0.8688; (R1) 0.8708; More…

EUR/GBP’s rebound from 0.8470 is still in favor to continue with 0.8638 minor support intact. Next target is 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, however, below 0.8620 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8649; (P) 0.8681; (R1) 0.8720; More…

With 0.8638 minor support intact, rebound from 0.8470 short term bottom is still in favor to extend higher. Further rise could be seen to 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, however, below 0.8620 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Mid-Day Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8639; (P) 0.8667; (R1) 0.8694; More…

EUR?GBP’s rebound from 0.8470 resumes by breaking through 0.8696 temporary top. Intraday bias is back on the upside for 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. Sustained break there will raise the chance that whole pattern from 0.9499 has completed with three waves down to 0.8470. Stronger rise would then be seen back to 61.8% retracement at 0.8977 next. On the downside, however, break of 0.8638 minor support will turn bias back to the downside for retesting 0.8470 low.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8639; (P) 0.8667; (R1) 0.8694; More…

Intraday bias in EUR/GBP is turned neutral with current retreat. Another rise is mildly in favor with 0.8620 minor support intact. Break of 0.8696 will resume the rebound from 0.8470 short term bottom, to 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, however, below 0.8620 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8656; (P) 0.8676; (R1) 0.8706; More…

Intraday bias in EUR/GBP remains mildly on the upside at this point. Rebound from 0.8470 short term bottom is in progress for 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. Sustained break there will raise the chance that whole pattern fro 0.9499 has completed with three waves down to 0.8470. Stronger rise would then be seen back to 61.8% retracement at 0.8977 next. Nevertheless, below 0.8620 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Weekly Outlook

EUR/GBP edged lower to 0.8470 last week but rebounded strongly strong there. A short term bottom should be formed. Initial bias is mildly on the upside this week for 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. Sustained break there will raise the chance that whole corrective pattern from 0.9499 has completed with three waves down to 0.8470. Stronger rise would then be seen back to 61.8% retracement at 0.8977 next. However, on the downside, , below 0.8580 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

In the long term picture, rise from 0.6935 (2015 low) is still in progress. It could be resuming long term up trend from 0.5680 (2000 low). Break of 0.9799 (2008 high) is expected down the road, as long as 0.8276 support holds.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8638; (P) 0.8659; (R1) 0.8697; More…

EUR/GBP’s break of 0.8644 resistance should confirm short term bottoming at 0.8470, on bullish convergence condition in 4 hour MACD. Intraday bias is back on the upside for 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. Sustained break there will raise the chance that whole pattern fro 0.9499 has completed with three waves down to 0.8470. Stronger rise would then be seen back to 61.8% retracement at 0.8977 next. Nevertheless, below 0.8580 minor support will bring retest of 0.8470 support instead.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8594; (P) 0.8628; (R1) 0.8675; More…

Focus stays on 0.8644 resistance in EUR/GBP. Firm break there will confirm short term bottoming. Further rise should be seen to 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, break of 0.8470 will extend the whole pattern from 0.9499 to 0.8276 key support.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8519; (P) 0.8554; (R1) 0.8622; More…

EUR/GBP’s rebound from 0.8470 extends higher today and focus is now on 0.8644 resistance. Firm break there will confirm short term bottoming. Further rise should be seen to 38.2% retracement of 0.9291 to 0.8470 at 0.8784. On the downside, break of 0.8470 will extend the whole pattern from 0.9499 to 0.8276 key support.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Mid-Day Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8474; (P) 0.8493; (R1) 0.8513; More…

EUR/GBP’s break of 0.8532 minor support suggests temporary bottoming at 0.8470. Intraday bias is turned neutral first. But outlook will stay bearish as long as 0.8644 resistance holds. Break of 0.8470 will extend larger fall from 0.9499 to 0.8276 key support. However, firm break of 0.8644 should confirm short term bottoming and turn bias back to the upside for stronger rebound.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8474; (P) 0.8493; (R1) 0.8513; More…

Intraday bias in EUR/GBP stays on the downside first. Current fall is part of the pattern for 0.9499 and would target 0.8276 key support level. We’d look for bottoming signal as it approaches this support. On the upside, above 0.8532 minor resistance will turn bias neutral first. But, break of 0.8644 resistance is needed to indicate short term bottoming. Otherwise, outlook will remain bearish in case of recovery.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8499; (P) 0.8510; (R1) 0.8518; More…

Intraday bias in EUR/GBP remains on the downside at this point. Current fall is part of the pattern for 0.9499 and would target 0.8276 key support level. We’d look for bottoming signal as it approaches this support. On the upside, above 0.8532 minor resistance will turn bias neutral first. But, break of 0.8644 resistance is needed to indicate short term bottoming. Otherwise, outlook will remain bearish in case of recovery.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8495; (P) 0.8517; (R1) 0.8530; More…

As long as 0.8644 resistance holds, further decline is expected in EUR/GBP. Current fall is part of the pattern for 0.9499 and would target 0.8276 key support level. We’d look for bottoming signal as it approaches this support. Nevertheless, break of 0.8644 resistance is needed to indicate short term bottoming. Otherwise, outlook will remain bearish in case of recovery.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8515; (P) 0.8536; (R1) 0.8549; More…

Intraday bias in EUR/GBP remains on the downside for the moment. Current decline is part of the pattern for 0.9499. Deeper fall should be seen to 0.8276 key support level. We’d look for bottoming signal as it approaches this support. Nevertheless, break of 0.8644 resistance is needed to indicate short term bottoming. Otherwise, outlook will remain bearish in case of recovery.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8515; (P) 0.8539; (R1) 0.8572; More…

Intraday bias in EUR/GBP remains on the downside at this point. Current decline is part of the pattern for 0.9499. Deeper fall should be seen to 0.8276 key support level. We’d look for bottoming signal as it approaches this support. Nevertheless, break of 0.8644 resistance is needed to indicate short term bottoming. Otherwise, outlook will remain bearish in case of recovery.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Mid-Day Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8533; (P) 0.8553; (R1) 0.8570; More…

EUR/GBP’s break of 0.8537 support indicate resumption of decline from 0.9291. Such decline is seen as the third leg of the pattern from 0.9499. Intraday bias is back on the downside for 0.8276 key support level. We’d look for bottoming signal as it approaches this support. Nevertheless, break of 0.8644 resistance is needed to indicate short term bottoming. Otherwise, outlook will remain bearish in case of recovery.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn medium term outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Daily Outlook

Daily Pivots: (S1) 0.8533; (P) 0.8553; (R1) 0.8570; More…

Focus remains on 0.8532 support in EUR/GBP. Break there will resume larger fall from 0.9499. Next target will be 0.8276 key support level. On the upside, though, break of 0.8644 resistance will turn bias to the upside for stronger rebound, to 0.8729 resistance and above.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn outlook bearish.

EUR/GBP Weekly Outlook

EUR/GBP recovered to 0.8644 last week but dropped sharply since then. Initial bias is back on 0.8532 support. Break there will resume larger fall from 0.9499. Next target will be 0.8276 key support level. On the upside, though, break of 0.8644 resistance will turn bias to the upside for stronger rebound, to 0.8729 resistance and above.

In the bigger picture, we’re seeing the price actions from 0.9499 as developing into a corrective pattern. That is, up trend from 0.6935 (2015 low) would resume at a later stage. This will remain the favored case as long as 0.8276 support holds. However, firm break of 0.8276 support will suggest that rise from 0.6935 has completed and turn outlook bearish.

In the long term picture, rise from 0.6935 (2015 low) is still in progress. It could be resuming long term up trend from 0.5680 (2000 low). Break of 0.9799 (2008 high) is expected down the road, as long as 0.8276 support holds.