*Stocks struggle to move higher *US ADP missed forecast *Crude oil drops off the cliff
- The S&P 500 Index gained 0.29 percent as of 15:35 in London. The US ADP number came in very soft but the US Non-ISM manufacturing saved the day.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index jumped 0.55 percent while the FTSE soared 0.05 percent.
- The MSCI EM Index fell 0.22 percent.
- advertisement -
- The Dollar Spot Index made another low today and dropped 0.40 percent. All eyes are focused on the US NFP data.
- The Euro continued its move towards the upside and gained 0.34 percent to $1.1219. The move supported by the services ISM.
- The Japanese yen gained 0.20 percent to 111.34 per dollar.
- The British pound has moved back above the 1.25 and gained 0.18 percent to $1.2615.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries moved lower by one basis points to 2.49 percent.
- Germany’s 10-year yield was unchanged at -0.01 percent.
- Britain’s 10-year yield gained two basis point to 1.19 percent.
- Crude oil dropped 1.48 percent to $52.19 a barrel.
- Gold moved higher by 0.76 percent to $1,339 an ounce.