- The war of words between the two countries US and North Korea is helping the yellow metal to score more gains.
- The momentum would remain strong as long as the rhetorical brinkmanship between President Trump and North Korea does not come to end
- The Price above the 100 and 200-day moving average confirms that the uptrend is in intact
- The Price has broken the Augst resistance and this explains that the bull trend is strong
- Candle session (which marks the end/start of new trend at 8,10 & 13) is at 10 which means caution
Levels To Watch
- Next Resistance is at 1295
- Next support is at 1243