MultiBank was established in California, USA in 2005. Since its launch, MultiBank has evolved into one of the largest financial derivatives companies worldwide, with a current paid up capital of over US $322 million. Combining prime liquidity, cutting edge technology and first-class customer service, MultiBank delivers advanced trading platforms and tight pricing in online financial products, including forex, metals, shares, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies and more.
MultiBank Fact Sheet:
- Financial Regulations: MultiBank is heavily regulated worldwide, with over 8 regulatory licenses from top financial bodies such as ASIC in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, FSC in the BVI, CIMA in the Cayman Islands and RAK in the UAE.
- Extensive Global Presence: MultiBank maintains 15 offices worldwide, with headquarter in Hong Kong, and offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Wide Range of Financial Products: We provide traders with access to trade from over 45 forex pairs, 1,000 shares, indices, commodities and cryptocurrency CFDs.
- Cutting-Edge Trading Platforms: Our award-winning MT4 & MT5 trading platforms delivers the tightest spreads in the industry and provides complete transparency of market.
- ECN Technology: All trades flow through ECN, enabling direct access to over 20 Interbank trading prices
- Multiple Awards: MultiBank has been honored with over 40 awards from financial media and publications, including “Best FX & CFD Broker (Europe & Asia) 2019” from International Investor Magazine, “ECN Broker of the Year (Europe) 2019” and “Best Forex Platform MENA 2019” from International Business Magazine and “Best Financial Derivatives Broker 2019” from Global Banking & Finance Review.
- Superior Trading Experience: MultiBank provides a wide range of advanced trading tools to help traders manage their trading.
- Highest Security of Funds: In addition to strict compliance with financial regulations, MultiBank provides fully segregated accounts for clients’ funds, and provides additional measures to secure clients’ funds through custodial bank facilities, funds guarantee and other measures.
To learn more about MultiBank, please visit www.multibankfx.com
Or contact us at:
UK: +44 203 953 8381
US: +1 213 992 4748