A 100% OBJECTIVE, TIME-SPECIFIC FOREX TRADING SYSTEM
100% objective rules means it is easy to learn and apply. It takes the guesswork out of searching for high probability Forex trades. That means that 100 out of 100 traders must agree whether or not there is a valid trade setup.
This is a pair and time specific strategy so you don’t have to scan the markets all day long for a London Open trade (just a 4 hour time window). You simply wait for these trade setups to come to you.
Easy-to-understand rules make the L.O. strategy easy to learn and simple to implement. No more “paralysis by analysis”. The process to look for these trades is always the same. This creates routine in your trading and builds confidence.
Darko has personally back-tested this strategy over the last 5 years. He’s extremely confident that this system is a game-changer for new and experienced traders seeking a consistently actionable strategy to grow their Forex account.
WHAT IS THE LONDON OPEN STRATEGY?
LONDON OPEN TRADE STRATEGY (LOTS) is a 100%, rules-based Forex trading setup strategy created by Darko Ali and Vic Noble to help Forex traders locate and enter trades in a pre-defined way. This unique yet simple trading system offers 100% objectivity in how a trade is validated, with rules for entry and stops, and strict guidelines for trade management, all resulting in trades with high accuracy and favorable risk-to-reward.
Darko has been trading this setup for several years now, and in addition to that, he has back-tested this very objective strategy for over 5 years. The results have been outstanding!. The LO trade strategy is not only Darko’s favorite strategy, it’s the one that has been responsible – many times – for turning a potentially losing month into a profitable month. It is a simple and straight-forward pattern that is very easy to learn. You can literally get up to speed in one day and trade it the next. In fact Darko even trades this setup from his smart phone! The London Open Trade Strategy could even be the only setup you trade. If so your trading life just got a whole lot simpler!
Full Course Video Listing:
- “1. Introduction”
- “2. Why Trade the London Open? “
- “3. Simple and Easy To Learn “
- “4. A Sell-only Strategy”
- “5. Time-Specific”
- “6. Frequently Recurring Opportunities “
- “7. Most Liquid Time”
- “8. Understanding Support & Resisistance”
- “9. Support & Resistance Illustration”
- “10. The Timeframe”
- “11. Timeframe Illustrated”
- “12. The London Open Time Window”
- “13. The London Open Time Window Illustrated “
- “14. Our Signal Candle”
- “15. Signal Candle Illustrated “
- “16. Pin Bar Candle Illustration”
- “17. Further Characteristics of the Pin Bar Candle “
- “18. Pin Bar Candle Characteristics Example”
- “19. Pin Par Canlde Completely Qualified “
- “20. Completely Qualified Example”
- “21. Entries & Stops”
- “22. Entries & Stops Illustrated”
- “23. Trade Management (Part 1)”
- “24. Trade Management (Part 2)”
- “25. Trade Management (Part 3)”
- “26. Summary”
- “27. Thank you “
- “28. Where to go from here”