Pound had more than 100 pip move today and the volatility continues *Crude recovers some of its losses.
- The S&P 500 Index trying to recover from this week’s bruises and up by 0.51% as of 15:30 London time; the Nasdaq 100 saored 0.77%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index remained sensitive as European elections take place but the index is up by 0.73%.
- The U.K.’s FTSE 100 Index reacted positively to Theresa May’s resignation and moved higher by 0.81%.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index recovered 0.8% move away from its 19-week low.
- advertisement -
- The Dollar Spot Index moved dropped lower after another feeble economic reading and lost nearly 0.12%.
- The Euro continued to suffer from losses and dropped by 0.12% to $1.1194.
- The British pound had many zigzags today and lost nearly 0.10% to $1.2665.
- The Japanese yen, suffered from more losses and lost 0.05% to 109.58 per dollar.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries moved higher by one basis point to 2.33%.
- Germany’s 10-year yield rose by one basis point to -0.12%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield increased by one basis points 0.961%.
- Gold price moved lower by 0.29% to $1,281 an ounce.
- West Texas continued its uptrend and gained 0.64% to $58.31 a barrel