*Trump may delay tariffs on China *Beijing may call Washington in to discuss trade war in less than 2 weeks
- The S&P 500 Index moved higher on hopes of China-US trade talk. The index gained over 1.63% of 15:41 London time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index dropped initially on appealing German ZEW data but recovered later. The index gained 0.95%.
- The UK FTSE soared 0.17% and the index made a high of 7,252.
- advertisement -
- The Dollar Spot Index gained 0.31% are the US core CPI surprised with a solid number.
- The Euro moved lower by 0.29%.and made a low of 1.1170.
- The British pound because the unemployment rate soared. The pair lost 0.02% of its value.
- The Japanese yen moved lower by 1.28% to 106.71.
- The Yield on 10-year Treasuries gained four basis point to 1.69%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield soared to 0.51%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude soared 2.95% because Trump may delay tariffs on China.
- Gold dropped tremendously today as the risk on trade took off. The metal dropped from 1535 to 1480 in less than 30 minutes. At 15:42 London time, it lost 0.70%