Founded in 2007, AMarkets is an award-winning global forex and CFDs broker. The broker offers trading services on a wide selection of products such as bonds, currency pairs, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and equities. AMarkets today handles up to 10,000 trading transactions a day in a safe and secure environment.
- Ernst & Young, one of the largest auditing companies in the world, and a member of the ‘Big 4’, evaluated the financial credibility of AMarkets. The audit results confirmed that the total cash balances in the company’s accounts exceed the total liabilities to its clients.
- Being a member of the Financial Commission, each client of AMarkets is insured for up to $20 000 per claim.
AMarkets Trading Platforms:
To provide its clients with an efficient and reliable trading platform, AMarkets has chosen to adopt the industry proven MetaTrader 4 platform developed by MetaQuotes Software. Moreover, AMarkets already introduced the next generation MetaTrader platform which is MT5. The demo account is available from April 2018 and real account will be available from June 2018. Apart from the desktop version of the MT4 platform, AMarkets has also provided its clients with the MT4 WebTrader. With the WebTrader, there is no requirement to download or install any software. The platform can be accessed directly with any web browser. In addition to the MT4 and MT5 based platform, AMarkets also provide support for copy trading with the provision of the Mirror Trader and Robo X platforms. These platforms allow beginner traders to emulate the trades of more experienced traders hence cutting down the time needed to develop more experiences and trading skills.
AMarkets offers overall more than 250 trading instruments, those include: 3 bonds, 50 currency pairs, 7 types of metal, 11 types of commodities, 3 types of cryptocurrencies and 147 stocks. In addition, you also have a choice of 6 different portfolios to invest with.
AMarkets Account Types
For trading accounts, there are 5 main types of accounts. They include the following:
- Bitcoin Account
- Classic Account
- Direct Account
- ECN Account
- Institutional Account
AMarkets also provides Islamic (Swap-free) type of accounts.
For the Bitcoin, Classic and Direct accounts, there is no minimum deposit requirement. To open an ECN account, you need to place a minimum deposit of $1,000. For institutional accounts, a minimum deposit of $100,000 is required.
- Best affiliate programs on the financial markets RACE Awards 2016
- Best educational program Show FX 2011
- Best Execution Speed IAFT Awards 2014
- Best FOREX broker on the affiliate programs market RACE Awards 2015
- Dynamic development IAFT Awards 2012
- Discovery of the Year Newsland 2009
- Fastest growing STP broker Asia 2013
- Highest Clients` Success Rate IAFT Awards 2014
- Dynamic Development IAFT Awards 2017
Trading conditions (varies on different accounts)
- Leverage up to 1:1500
- Spreads from 0 (floating/fixed)
- Execution speed from 0.003
- No minimum deposit for Bitcoin, Direct and Classic accounts (ECN – $1000, Institutional $100 000)
- Minimum lot 0.01
- Negative balance protection
- Withdrawals available with open positions