A Practical Guide to Understanding and Applying the Reliable MACD Indicator for Forex Trading…
Learning to trade Forex is about applying proven and simple tools, The MACD indicator is unparalleled in its versatility, reliability, and predictive power for trading the Forex. This is why MACD is a one of my favorite tools in the world of Forex trading.
When analyzed with the other core components of my trading system – support/resistance, trendlines, moving averages, and pivots – MACD provides the Forex trader with tremendous insight into forex market dynamics.
To help you attain an expert-level mastery of this powerful indicator, Forexmentor has developed a comprehensive video course focused specifically on MACD and its basic and advanced applications to the world of Forex trading.
Designed to both build on and expand the concepts in my home study course, “Forex Profits with MACD” will appeal to all experience levels from novice to season veteran.
The “Forex Profits with MACD” course is developed and hosted by long-standing Forexmentor member and AM Review contributor Frank Paul,. Frank has done a masterful job in researching MACD from every angle imaginable. You be completely amazed by the depth of knowledge Frank has on this topic. Learning to Trade Forex has never been more fun.
Frank effortlessly blends both the theory every trader must know, with practical trading strategies you can use right away regardless of your personal trading style.
Simply put, when done with the course you will know more about one of technical analysis’ most powerful indictors better than 98% of your trading competition.
You’ll get in this comprehensive course dozens upon dozens of individual examples on every timeframe from weekly to 5 minute charts:
- How to identify MACD crossovers as reversal setup signals
- How to distinguish between valid and ‘fakeout‘ signals
- How to use MACD crossovers to identify counter-trendsetups and trade their resolution
- How to use divergence signals on both MACD and its histogram to spot potential reversal setups
- How to determine when and why divergence signals sometimes do not produce valid reversals
- How to use the MACD Trend Cycle concept to monitor your open positions
- How to work with MACD neutralization signals to confirmtrend continuation setups
- How to use MACD crossovers to confirm chart reversalpatterns
- How to use MACD as a core component of MultipleTimeframe analysis
…and much more!