In USD term, China’s exports rose 7.2% yoy to USD 237.6B in July. Imports dropped -1.4% yoy to USD 175.3B. Trade surplus came in at USD 62.3B, widened from June’s USD 46.4B, beat expectation of USD 42.5B.
- Exports dropped -4.1% yoy to USD 1336B.
- Imports dropped -5.7% yoy to USD 1106B.
- Trade surplus was at USD 230B.
Year-to-July, with EU:
- Exports rose 0.7% yoy to USD 209.2B.
- Imports dropped -8.5% yoy to USD 133.5B.
- Trade surplus was at USD 75.7B.
Year-to July, with US
- Exports dropped -7.3% yoy to USD 221.3B.
- Imports dropped -3.5% yoy to USD 67.7B.
- Trade surplus was at USD 153.6B.