The interest in cryptocurrencies is growing day by day and most people recognize them as a popular payment and investment method. Cryptocurrency is used to pay for goods and services, for additional earnings and for trading in the exchange market. More individuals and legal entities start using cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency protected by cryptographic technology. It has common features with a fiat currency, they are both used as a means of payment, can be transferred or exchanged. But cryptocurrency is decentralized and peer-to-peer, that means it can be traded anonymously.
Why are cryptocurrencies attractive?
- The creation of digital money is based on unique technologies.
- A trader can make a profit both on growth and on decrease. High volatility attracts many market participants to the market of cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto trading is available 24/7.
- The anonymity of information about the owner, transparency of all transactions and operations.
- Cryptocurrencies are protected by a cryptographic code, they are more reliable than fiat currencies.
- Limited emission – no inflation. Compared to fiat money, cryptocurrency can’t be generated in large quantities, that excludes inflation.
- Anyone can participate in mining, the process of issuing digital currencies, and get an appropriate reward for it.
Nowadays there are more than 1000 kinds of cryptocurrencies in the world. Cryptocurrencies are a new trend in the Internet trading. They are highly volatile, traders can make a significant profit on sharp price movements. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple are promising and highly liquid trading instruments. Therefore, cryptocurrency trading has become increasingly popular among traders.
How to earn money while cryptocurrencies are losing their price?
Bitcoin as well as altcoins have become at least three times cheaper since the beginning of the year 2018. Now it’s hard even to return the investment for those who trade cryptocurrencies on crypto exchange. What if they could make profits from the price falls?
There is a ready answer to this; Forex Brokers offer Margin trading to their customers. It allows traders using Short selling strategy, allowing them to “go short”. It’s quite simple on Forex, you just need to open a sell order on a currency pair where, in your opinion, a quote currency is going to fall. After some time when the price are lower, you just have to close the order.
JustForex offers its clients to trade 13 cryptocurrency pairs including listed above cryptocurrencies. Crypto accounts from JustForex have a wide range of cryptocurrencies to trade, competitive spreads from 0, up to 1:3 leverage. Minimum deposit is not required.
In order to practice crypto trading at Forex, everyone can open a Demo account free of charge.