*Trump offers no peace on trade war, he blamed the Fed for the currency war situation *Stocks suffer worst day since May13
- The S&P 500 Index touched the lowest level since June 6 and lost over 2.18% of its value as of 15:37 London time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index declined as investors reacted to soft German services number. The index dropped 2.32%.
- The UK FTSE continued its fall and retraced nearly 6.17% from its recent high. The index declined by 2.61%.
- advertisement -
- The Dollar Spot Index failed to react to soft US ISM non-manufacturing data and dropped 0.55%.
- The Euro moved higher due to the dollar weakness by 0.78%.and made a high of 1.12.
- The British pound also recovered some its losses, it recorded a high of 1.2188.
- The Japanese yen moved higher by 0.58% to 105.97.
- The Yield on 10-year Treasuries dropped by nine basis point to 1.7514%.
- Britain’s 10-year yield fell to 0.508%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude still holding strong but moved lower today because of the uncertainty about global growth. It lost 1.47% to $54.80 a barrel.
- Gold has become skyrocketed today and it soared 1.95% to $1,469